If You Buy Yourself One Thing This Month...


With Christmas round the corner it's hard to justify buying yourself much, but one thing you should definitely be buying yourself this month is a beauty advent calendar. For anyone who's not up on their advent calendar 411, Benefit Cosmetics started the trend two years ago with their beauty advent calendar. Since then the beauty industry has gone a bit crazy on making sure we're getting our miniature cosmetics fix behind each door throughout advent.

I've been eying up the Jo Malone Advent Calendar ever since it was released, but as it's £260 and I'm on a student budget (and no boyfriend) unfortunately that one may have to wait until next year. Instead, i've opted for the Ciate Mini Mani Month. I was lucky enough to have the Ciate advent calendar last year as well (thank you Mummy LAL), I loved it so much thought it was only right to treat myself to another one this year.

This year's calendar has even cuter packaging with a snowy London landscape and the product offering behind each door is definitely better than last years. I won't ruin the surprise for anyone but this years mini mani month comes with a full size paint pot alongside 22 mini paint pots, which also includes three mini nail treatments and a mini glass nail file. At £49 for the calendar, that works out at around £2 per nail varnish, which is kind of a bargain.

Having acquired 24 mini polishes from last years calendar, I was really surprised with how long they last. They're also the perfect size for keeping in your make up bag to touch up any chipped nails.

I'll keep you updated throughout December over on Instagram with which shades I get each, so keep your eyes peeled on Instagram Account for your daily dose of advent nails.











1 comment

  1. What a cute idea, and I love the gif you posted! I'm a sucker for mini anything, and I love how it's not a huge waste if you don't like all the products. I could never wait for the day of to open the little windows with advent calendars though!

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete