Travel Diary | New York

So I was lucky enough to start the first week of gloomy January in New York, New York. So good they named it twice, literally. I had the most amazing time accompanied by Daddy Lily Ann Loves being a rather excited British tourist. So I thought i'd provide you all with some suitably fitting tourist photographs of my little trip.

I was lucky enough to stay right slap bang in the middle of Times Square which was pretty surreal to say the least. What an incredible place. We stayed for just under a week so managed to cram loads of sightseeing and an even larger amount of food in in the time. I'm still burning off the carbs two weeks later... hello potatoes AND toast with my morning omelette.

A massive cliche but my favourite place I visited was Central Park. It was especially lovely in the snow. But this was closely following by the High Line park. A disused freight train railway line turned walkway park. It was so pretty (even in the minus 7 degree conditions). 

All in all New York was absolutely fabulous. Until next time, New York, New York. 


























6 comments

  1. Lovely photos! I really want to go to New York this year. xx

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and photos! I went to New York a few years ago, also in Winter and wish I could go back but in the summer :)
    Carolyn
    http://stylishmemories.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing city! Definatelly a city to visit at least once in your lifetime. I've been there few times and will go back again ♡ Great pictures!

    www.lifelovebeautyparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing city! Definatelly a city to visit at least once in your lifetime. I've been there few times and will go back again ♡ Great pictures!

    www.lifelovebeautyparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow New York looks amazing, I will make it my aim to go there one day x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete