A Burberry Base

I had never tried any of Burberry's cosmetics offerings until I came across the two products that create the perfect base. Burberry's Sheer Foundation and their Fresh Glow Fluid work hand in hand to become the perfect glow givers which I am all over.

The Fresh Glow Fluid Base is designed as a primer but can be used specifically to highlight the cheekbones, cupids bow and bridge of the nose. Personally, I have been using it as a primer and applying it all over my skin before foundation. The formula is super moisturising so it is my go to primer for the colder months, as it stops my skin drying out or making my make up look dry and 'cakey'. Burberry have even designed the fresh glow fluid base to protect your skin from the elements, so basically this is the perfect Autumn/ Winter primer.

The Sheer Foundation is a medium coverage foundation which gives the skin a natural fresh radiance. I was drawn to this foundation for the amazing selection of shades they had on offer for paler complexions. I have well and truly kissed good bye to my summer glow so I am embracing my English Rose skin. I picked the foundation up in shade Trench No.04 which is perfect for me. Like the Fresh Glow Fluid base, the foundation is designed to be hydrating. Again, perfect for the Autumnal months. I'm really impressed with the coverage and it's staying power, my foundation is always still in place after a nine hour day in the office, hurrah.

The price tag of each product is £34 which is steep, but with my first proper pay check a few months ago I was feeling pretty spendy. By my accounts, the illusion of beautiful skin for the cold months is worth it. It that is is not enough, how dreamy is the packaging?!

6 comments

  1. I need these just simply for the packaging haha! Might wait until I have a little bit more money though! Great post!

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging is so beautiful! I love the sound of the Sheer foundation!
    Jodie xo // La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you, the packaging is to die for!

    xx Alyson
    The Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. these sound great, i'm loving burberry at the moment. They seem to have lost their chavy stigma which i'm so happy about :) x

    i've got a giveaway over on my blog if you want to check it out :)
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound amazing! Thanks for your review!

    www.thesaltlifewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the fresh glow fluid base, I use it as a primer too. Really want to try the foundation soon.

    Zoe xx
    www.zoeliannex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete