The Autumn Edit

Dark chilly nights signify that Autumn has well and truly landed. The bronzer has been pushed to the back of the make up shelf (sob) and the extra blob of moisturiser has been embraced. But the change in the seasons is not all doom and gloom, it's time to say hello to the fall beauty trends. I have scoured the latest fall magazines, you are welcome. So here are the top Autumn beauty trends and what will see popping up here, there and everywhere.

Metallics are big news this season. It's time to embrace that precious metal and get creative with the palette. Ok, so you don't need to go as creative as a gold forehead, as seen at Emilio Pucci, but a glittery lid and a shimmery liner are most definitely to be embraced.

Cool Complexions, alas the lazy girls dream. Time to ditch the bronzer, blusher, highlighter or any complexion enhancing tools and embrace the 'fresh' face. If you're not quite brave enough to leave the house with only a smidgen of concealer on (I applaud you if you can) try the Chanel Le Blanc De Chanel under a light foundation for a cheat version of the cool complexion.

Line Line Line, it is all about creating the perfect line both on the top lid and the bottom lid. Thanks to the benebabes, Benefit have created every eyeliner 'phobes helping hand with the They're Real Liner. Absolutely no excuses to not have some serious cat flicks this season...

8 comments

  1. oh these all sound great!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of the Chanel Le Blanc De Chanel, cheat products are my favourite!
    Jodie xo // La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to embrace the fresh faced look but my complexion is soo bad at the minute I don't dare to! I'm all about the metallic eyes though, great picks.

    Catherine xx
    www.youwishyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I need to get my hands on the Chanel Le Blanc de Chanel. Amazing picks hun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're Real defiantly helped me finally get a pretty decent-ish cat eye!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style when it comes to photography! Short and sweet post xx

    www.thecuriosityfox.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photography is amazing! I have way too any scars to go fresh faced haha, but I do stick to more natural foundations :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  8. A good summary of Autumn beauty trends :) thank you :) x

    www.itschelsea.com

    ReplyDelete