A Day By The Beach Take Two

 Firstly I am very sorry for my absence! For any of you who follow me on Twitter will know I started my internship last week so I have been falling asleep at 9 instead of blogging, sorrrrryyy. I pinky promise to be a better blogger from this point on… 

The best part about having a grown up job is you actually get weekends off, hurrah. So I have been spoilt with trips to the seaside recently, making the most of my new found weekend freedom. Last weekend it was a visit to Barmouth.

I had a rather lovely day on a windy but warm beach, eating chips on the beach and ice cream, of course. Heres a few snaps of my outfit, pretty much all Zara as per but it is as followed:

What I Am Wearing 
Zara T Shirt
Zara Embroidered Skirt 
Vans Classic White
Zara Sunglasses
Mulberry Ruby Bayswater
Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch 
Primark Necklace
H&M Bangle 











4 comments

  1. You look lovely, your Zara skirt is fantastic and I love your Mulberry bag too! xx

    http://healthjen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barmouth looks gorgeous, I don't think I've been before. x

    amynmore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, and Barnmouth looks so pretty! I love the little Primark necklace, will have to go in there for a peek at their jewellery!

    Keira | Little Law
    Check out my latest post on Paris couture week!

    ReplyDelete