The Holiday Series | The Light Packer's Make Up Essential


I am on absolutely no level a light packer. This is coming from the girl who went over 3kg on my return home despite the boy carrying my 2kg beauty bag. Yes you heard correctly, I took 2kg worth of beauty products on a weeks holiday. What can I say, I am clearly more high maintenance than I thought. But while I was packing for my holiday I came across this little gem which wormed its way into my already bulging suitcase.

Ok so we all know what a massive Benefit fan I am, so it's hardly surprising I own this. The set is The Bronze Of Champions and retails at £26.50. But what makes this set so perfect for travelling as it has every essential you need, apart from foundation and concealer, compacted into one small set complete with mirror and step by step guide on how to achieve that lovely summer bronzed glow. So that means no packing a huge 2kg beauty bag and going hideously over your baggage allowance. 


The set comes complete with a cream shadow and powder shadow, watt's up (favourite highlighter), Hoola bronzer and brush, Hoola lipgloss AND a they're real mascara. The mirror also means no reason to pack another one. Not to shabby eh. I think this is a perfect set for the light traveller and an essential in any holiday suitcase. 



P.S prepare to be inundated with Benefit posts over the next few days. What can I say, I am just THAT obsessed.













5 comments

  1. This looks like a lovely make up kit! I've never had any benefit products but I really want to get some and this seems like the perfect starter kit!
    xx Ann-Kathrin

    annxkathrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Watts Up, I had a deluxe sample that seemed to last forever. They're Real is my fav mascara (jointly with Lancome), Hoola is such a great product. I haven't tried many of Benefit's eyeshadows but they look a nice, wearable colour!

    Ah, another wishlist item....

    Jenny x

    www.jennysbeautypages.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This collection is so gorgeous, I've used one of these kits before and I think it's such a good idea. Especially if you're either new to the brand or maybe makeup in general and aren't sure what products you're going to like, it's so ideal! Can't wait to see the rest of your Benefit posts, everything they do is amazing.

    Jade | skinsweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Just received this as a gift for subscribing to Elle magazine, and now I'm even more excited to use it! I didn't even know their was a guide inside haha :')

    Latasha xx | Today I Adore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Benefit's little boxes. We have nominated you for The Liebster Award. For more info on rules etc go to http://ourpreciouswonders.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/the-liebster-award.html

    xoxo Rachel & Nikki - Precious Wonders

    ReplyDelete