Collection Mardi Gras Range





Hands up who doesn't like the world cup? Just as well Collection has got us World Cup haters cover with their lovely new Mardi Gras collection, inspired by Rio, making the hype around the World Cup a little bit more bare able. Ok ok maybe i'm being a bit over dramatic but while I loose the boy to the football at least I can keep myself occupied by painting my nails in colours inspired by the spirit of Rio.


The Mardi Gras Nail Polishes come in three different colours, White Out, Canary Yellow and Green With Envy, costing a teeny tiny £1.99. I am a little bit in love with Green With Envy, it's a slightly shimmery colour and it looks AMAZING against a tan, as demonstrated above. Although they are horribly messy nails, whoops.

The lip balms are so perfect for the summer. I took all three to Egypt and they kept my lips super soft, the green apple flavour didn't leave my beach bag the whole week. They come in three 'flavours' Green apple, Strawberry and Orange. The packaging is super cute as well, they defiantly give Maybelline's Baby Skin balms a run for their money.

The Mardi Gras range is definitely one to pick up for the summer months and at £1.99 for each item it would be a crime not to. You can pick it up at both Boots and Superdrug so it should be super easy to get your hands on. All we need now is some sunshine in Britain, hurry up summer!

20 comments

  1. This collection looks so much fun, reminds me of a carnival! I think i'll pick up the canary yellow, do they apply nicely?

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They apply really really well and last for agessss. Was so impressed how long they took before the started to chip xx

      Delete
  2. They're so gorgeous aren't they, I love the lip balms so much. The strawberry one's my favourite by a long shot but I really don't like the look of the varnishes. The colours just seem like they're really not my sort of colours xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lip balms are so nice! Strawberry is my least as I hate the smell of strawberry products haha i'm weird. I didn't think they would be mine either but with my holiday tan they look really nice :) xx

      Delete
  3. So happy to see such amazing bright colours! ;)xx

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That green nail polish looks so unique and pretty!

    Evelin Kivi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous, it's shimmery as well and is just such a lovely colour :)

      Delete
  5. I reviewed this collection as well, so much love for it! My favs are the White Out nail polish and the apple lip balm :) what are yours? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine are green with envy polish and the orange lip balm :)

      Delete
  6. I saw the lipbalms yesterday in Boots and they do look lush! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really nice! You should pick one up if you get a chance :)

      Delete
  7. Think I need those lipbalms. To add to the hundreds in my collection. I may have a problem lol.

    Vicky x
    www.glamoramamakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha don't we all, I have serious amounts of lip products oopsy x

      Delete
  8. Oh what a lovely collection! I really like it! Never heard of the brand before, so thanks for sharing! ;)

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really great brand :) their lasting perfection concealer is amazing x

      Delete
  9. Love the colours, perfect for the summer :)

    http://fairytaleprettypicture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are lovely aren't they :)

      Delete
  10. I don't think we have this brand in Canada or the US, but it looks really cute! Those lip balms are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame it is a really lovely brand :(

      Delete