Soap & Glory The Fab Pore 2 in 1 Pore Purifying Mask & Peek

I love Soap & Glory products for both skin care and make up. Their quirky cute packaging matches up with the amazing quality and has a lovely purse friendly price tag, thank you Soap & Glory. I've been using this mask for a while, so much so it made the repurchase test, which is something that very rarely happens. What can I say when it comes to beauty i'm just a bit fickle. 

The fab pore mask is designed for oily/ combination skin and is a deep cleansing mask which helps to reduce pore size. It helps to reduce spots by gently peeling away the dead skin cells. For a far more scientific jargony description have a read of the description on Soap & Glory's website here. 

I love this mask because it leaves my skin feeling nicely exfoliated and smooth as a babies bum. It really helps clear those small pesky spots and clear my pores up. I only use this mask once a week but if i'm having a particularly bad skin week, like today, i'll use it twice a week. I'm currently sitting here writing this with it on, looking absolutely gorgeous. I wouldn't say I noticed a difference to the size of my pores but to be honest I didn't buy it for this as I don't think any products will ever make a massive difference to the size of these bad boys.

My only slight grouch about this product is the fact its in a pot. Why oh why do companies package masks in pots?! It's such a pain to get it out when you've got long talons. But this isn't enough to put me off this wonder in a pot and at £10 a go how could you resist this mask. 

Have you given the Fab Pore mask a go? 

12 comments

  1. I love this! Actually I think Soap & Glory skincare is really great as a whole, their invisable BB cream is worth a try if you haven't already tried it xx

    Charli | Secrets Behind The Closet Door

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh thanks i'll check it out :) I love S&G skincare I think it's really good quality especially for the price x

      Delete
  2. Been meaning to try this. Thanks for the review. I'll have to grab a pot on payday :) XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's quite alright, hope it's useful :) yes you should for sure xx

      Delete
  3. I've never tried any S&G skincare products really, just stuck to the bodycare stuff. I may have to give this ago when my current faskmask stash runs out though x

    Jane | Blush. Feathers. Lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are worth ago, i'm a big fan :) x

      Delete
  4. Hey there! Just found you from Twitter & followed you on bloglovin', I'd love for you to follow me back! I'm at tigerlovebeauty.blogspot.com. I actually read a review about this product not to long ago, & it sounds like it's right up my ally! The mask I'm using now is a bit drying, so I think I'm gonna try this out next. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a cute little package! But agree about pots - takes forever to get out of my nails :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really cute but totally agree such a pain haha x

      Delete