Mulberry Del Rey



I'm back! So after a month of juggling a full time job, two university assignments and exam revision I can finally relax and blog again in the knowledge university is over for the year. Hurrah! So I thought for my first post in a while I'd share with you my favourite April purchase. My beautiful Mulberry Del Rey.

I've had my eye on this bag ever since it was first released. I love the top handles and the soft grainy leather and it's all over yumminess. I already have a Bayswater in Oak so I opted for the deer brown as it's the perfect colour for all the seasons. The Del Rey is the perfect size for me with it being able to fit my MacBook in, stylish and practical, round of applause to Mulberry.

So only a short post from me today but I promise regular posts again as of today :)

13 comments

  1. This is so gorgeous! I'm definitely more of a black bag person but I love this color of brown and you're right about it being the perfect size! I love a good bag you can throw in everything you need!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loveeee brown bags although I think it's time to invest in a nice black one :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous bag, you'll definitely keep that one forever!

    xx Alyson
    Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I never want to stop using it haha x

      Delete
  3. What a beauty, I hope to own a Mulberry of my own one day, they are such classics :)
    xxx Claire
    wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so lovely, I've got three now, whoops! x

      Delete
  4. Such a BEAUTIFUL bag. I'm in need of a bag like this, especially one to fit my laptop in perfectly! Great buy!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Serious bag envy right now!! Mulberry make the most beautiful bags, the Del Rey is just perfection :) X

    A Blonde Moment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mulberry bags are seriously the best :)

      Delete