Benefit Cosmetics Blogger Of The Month

So if my readers haven't guessed by now I am a HUGE Benefit fan. I absolutely love it, I think it is such a cute quirky brand but their products are amazing, so they're not even style over substance. My Benefit collection is growing more and more out of control so what you can see in the photo is only a fraction of my collection, whoops, sorry bank account.

When I was contacted via Benefit Cosmetics UK twitter to tell me they would like to make me their blogger of the month I was over the moon. I still can't believe that my favourite brand actually even know about my little blog (I am completely fan girling).  So a massive thank you to the lovelies at Benefit Cosmetics for making me their Blogger of the Month, it is by far my blogs greatest achievement and I am one very very happy beauty blogger!

14 comments

  1. Oh goodness. Congratulations lovely! So deserved :)

    Amelia Rose | Beauty Blogger
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congratulations! I've never tried anything from Benefit, what products would you recommend for a Benefit newbie? :) x

    Cat | LilacGhosts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I would recommend they're real mascara as it's amazinggggg and their watts up is an amazing highlighter xx

      Delete
  3. That's amazing congrats! I'm going to follow you now on bloglovin :) your blog is great! PPlease check out my beauty blog too www.kateflowermaquillage.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete