The Eight Hour Sleep Face

Does anyone ever have their eight hour sleep? I personally can't even remember the last time I had mine. The late nights and early starts can end up leaving your skin looking a bit drab so over time I have perfected my eight hour sleep face illusion.

Before I even apply my make up on mornings which are particularly early and my complexion is showing the signs of it I love to use my Liz Earle Brightening mask. Although it is a mask I just massage it into my face for about five minutes and then remove it with a hot muslin cloth. This product is a bit of a miracle in a tube, hello bright glowy skin!

My next saviour in a jar is my Benefit It's Potent! brightening cream. This eye cream is amazing at banishing those dark circles and 'de-puffing' your eyes. Creating a flawless base is vital to give an illusion of 'a long sleep' face. I use Chanel Le Blanc De Chanel as mentioned in my previous review (here) as it is the perfect primer to create a glowy radiant complexion.

Choosing the right foundation for a radiant eight hour sleep complexion is key, you need something fairly dewy to give you the correct radiant look. I always opt for MAC mineralize moisture foundation as it completely smooths out your complexion and keeps your skin moisturised making it looking refreshed and radiant.

A brightening concealer is vital for completing this look as it will cover up any sign of tiredness. My favourite is Illamasqua skin base lift brightening concealer. I can't recommend this enough, it covers EVERYTHING. If the capitals weren't evident enough it really is a wonder product. Finally to finish the look is to use a super brightening highlighter, I love Benefit Watt's up for this. It's so concentrated it can make the dullest complexion look bright and perky. I apply it to my cheek bones, temples and under my brows.

What are your eight hour sleep face secrets?

Lily xx

9 comments

  1. I haven't found my 8 hour face yet but i need to ! Im always looking tired xx

    BerrieBlogs| {beauty blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, best thing I can recommend in a really good concealer. Can completely change your face xx

      Delete
  2. NARS Creamy conceler it's just so good, I really didn't think it would be worth the hype but it's great it's also good for covering up hyper pigmentation and spots. I also like to use the Origin Ginzing eye cream as a highlighter on my cheek bones/brow bone :). x

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really really want to try NARS creamy concealer it's on my wish list :) x

      Delete
  3. A good concealer is definitely the best way to look perfectly awake :) x

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Benefit Watts Up highlighter is such a great product! I didn't think I would like it at first but it's surprisingly nice, even on my combination skin! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it I think it's one of the best highlighters I own :)

      Delete
  5. I found this post so helpful! I always get 8 hours of sleep but still look like I got four. Hopefully I'll be able to find products that work for me. I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you in the Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag!

    ReplyDelete