Spring Has Sprung

I'm so excited that it's nearly spring, I think it is probably my favourite time of the year. The change in the seasons means one thing to me, a change in my make up bag. Time to start ditching the dark shades in favour of nudes and pastels.

Spring times for me is all about looking fresh and glowy. So one of my favourite products is my Dior Nude Glow complexion enhancer. It re-appears in my routine every Spring/ Summer and is the perfect alternative for foundation on those days when you just can't be bothered. For my cheeks Benefit completely has my heart with its Hervana box O'powder. It's just perfect for a fresh face. Lollitint is my latest favourite of this year and this is perfect tint for Spring.

For lips it's all about nudes and pale pinks for me. I can't get enough of these shades and own far too many similar ones but they're all gorgeous. This years nails is all about pastels and while I love them I'm still more inclined towards pale pinks and nudes although I am loving my Ciate yellow pastel polish.

Finally is scent. Spring is when all the flowers start coming out, yay, so I love wearing florally scents in Spring. My two current favourites are my Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet (read my review here) and Benefit Ring My Bella.

What are your favourite Spring time products?

Lily xx

26 comments

  1. I looove peachy lip colours for spring!

    Phoebe-Cate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picture! I haven't tried any of the Benefit scents before. I love the bottle so I might go and check them out!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ring my Bella is so gorgeous, it's nearly run out now though wahh :(

      Delete
  3. I love pinks and peach lip colours for spring, and a pretty pink blush!
    Pastel nails are a favourite of mine too :)

    Amelia Rose | Beauty Blogger



    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to go raid boots for some new pastel shades, they're gorgeous xx

      Delete
  4. I'm loving yellow nail polish at the moment, I blame the spring air because I'm not normally a yellow fan. :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I normally hate yellow but can't get enough of it atm xx

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photo! Really enjoyed this post.

    www.sophiemakesup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful picture! I love Dior's Nude Glow, one of my favourite products (treated myself to it this month). Love your blog by the way, I am an avid reader (I'm just a lazy commenter ha ha).

    Scarlett xx
    scarlettlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, glad you like it! I love love love Dior's nude glow, think it's one of my firm favourites x

      Delete
  7. This post makes me so excited for spring/ summer! I love the products you have chosen :)
    Bana xoxo
    http://poppylilybeauty.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all lovely, perfect for this time of the year xx

      Delete
  8. I love all these Nudes, Peaches, and Pinks! Great Spring picks! <3

    xoxo Cay from www.beautysblessings.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful photo <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, think it's one of my favourites i've taken to far xx

      Delete
  10. Lily, Seriously love everything in this picture. Also, I was wondering, what type of camera do you use? Your pictures come out great!

    Lana xoxo
    http://lanasmakeupbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lovely, all the products are wonderful, love them all :) I used my dads old camera, it's an olympus camedia c-5050 zoom, it's really old now but the lens is so good it takes gorgeous photos xx

      Delete
  11. These are such gorgeous products! I definitely need to get my hands on Hervana. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hervana is soooo nice, one of the nicest box o'powders Benefit do :)

      Delete
  12. Lalala I love Lily! I literally don't think there's a single post of yours that I don't love!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks lovely, that's so nice xxx

      Delete
  13. Great post! Love all of your product picks. There's definitely a few that I now want to try!

    Nicola x
    www.notesbynicola.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're all lovely products, defo worth getting your hands on some if you can :)

      Delete