Maybelline Browdrama Sculpting Brow Mascara

When I first brought Maybelline Browdrama some time last year I used it once and full on hated it. I thought it was the worst thing i'd brought and spent my money on but after returning to it a few weeks ago I can't get enough. I think my issue with it when I first brought it was it wasn't heavy enough (I was a bit of a fan of the good old scouse brow) but now that has been well and truly tamed, thankfully. These days I much more prefer natural bushy looking brow so the sculpting gel is perfect for achieving this look.


I use it in the medium brown shade as my eyebrows are invisible when I haven't tinted them and my hair colour at the moment is light brown packed full of highlights so it matches perfectly. It's simple to use with the ball brush adding the perfect amount of tint to your brows without leaving them crusty, wet or looking hard. It also doesn't leave any tint on the skin or around the brows. 

All in all this has become one of my staples in my make up bag and for £4.99 you just can't not give it a go. 

8 comments

  1. I really want to try this but ive been hearing such mixed reviews! xx

    BerrieBlogs| {beauty blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hated it to start off with but I think it just depends what type of brow you want to achieve :) it's good for a big bushy brow xx

      Delete
  2. I've also heard really mixed reviews but nevertheless I want to try it!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read really mixed reviews as well but I really love it now :) xx

      Delete
  3. I have big busy brows as you woke up to this morning haha I think I may give this a try hmm
    http://jennishaanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha bush brows, you can try mine chick xxx

      Delete
  4. I want to try this, always enjoy testing out new eyebrow products. You have a new follower x

    Rebekah @ Delicate Heart

    ReplyDelete