Grown Up Jelly


 I've been a bit poorly sick this week so made some raspberry jelly which inspired me to make some grown up jelly. So instead of just plain jelly, I made raspberry and vodka jelly, so good! So easy to make and so delicious. Give it a go and let me know how you get on.  


Raspberry and Vodka Jelly
Ingredients
500g frozen raspberries
1.5l water 
335g caster sugar 
4 tablespoons rose syrup
4 tablespoons rose water
60ml vodka
Gelatine Sheets or Powder (see gelatine packet for appropriate amount for a l.5 litres of liquid)


Directions

  1. Place raspberries in a pot with water and bring to boiling point.
  2. Add sugar and simmer for further 5 mins until sugar has dissolved and raspberries have broken down.
  3. Add rose water and rose syrup.
  4. Allow to cool for a while and then strain syrup to remove raspberry seeds then add the vodka and gelatine. Stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
  5. Pour in desired molds or glass dish. Add fresh raspberries if you wish then put in fridge for a few hours until set.

8 comments

  1. Looks scrummy! To be fair I'm happy with any kind of jelly, the child within LOVES it!

    Chloe x
    www.chloeandhernotes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same! Reminds me of birthday parties when I was little haha x

      Delete
  2. These look so delicious :) I love your recipes <3

    Ana xo anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lovely! But i cant have it just yet :) xx

    BerrieBlogs| {beauty blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I'll ever be too old to have jelly! But for the moment, I think I'll have to stick with the non-alcoholic jelly (even though this one looks amazing!)

    Mel // izzipenelope

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so cute! :)

    ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are feeling better! I love adult jelly and it's perfect for this time of year! Have you tried adding a bit of bubbly with raspberries? It's so dreamy!
    Joelle
    xx
    Joelle
    xx
    FebruaryGirl.

    ReplyDelete