Four Things I Love From This Week

The four things I've loved this week are….

Feeling so excited and ready for the Spring with these beautiful flowers
Spring make up face using the products featured in my Spring Has Sprung post
Was lucky enough to be asked to write a beauty guest post for dating magazine Singles Warehouse, read it here
My pug mug once again making an appearance with my very berry muffins, yum!

What have your favourite things from this week been? Follow me on instagram here xx 

5 comments

  1. Okay, first off. That necklace is GORGEOUS. And second off, that pug mug is the cutest :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's my absolute favourite, it's from Zara and my pug mug is the best mug everrrrr x

      Delete
  2. Love the necklace, I must add that pug mug to my collection asap ;)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute isn't it! It's Emma Bridgewater, I did a post here http://lilyannloves.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/emma-bridgewater-pug-mug.html :) xx

      Delete
  3. And how could you possibly not? Especially the muffin! YUMMY!
    A.
    letterstoa.com

    ReplyDelete