Four Things I Love From This Week


The four things I've loved this week are….

Absolutely love rediscovering jewellery you once loved but have kind of forgotten about
Essie Mint Candy Apple nails are so pretty, see what other shades I got here
My face of the day at the moment, this selection looks so fresh and spring together 
Had an amazing week winning in the PR category at the B-hive creative competition and winning four weeks paid placement at McCann Erickson, wowee! 

What have your favourite things from this week been? Follow me on instagram here xx 

4 comments

  1. Lovely ring, Mint Candy Apple is one of my all time favourite nail polishes it's a classic! :)

    XXX Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're rocking the Mint Candy Apple!

    xx Alyson
    Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete