Essie Pastel Polishes


As I mentioned in my Spring Has Sprung post this season is all about the pastel varnish shades and I loveeee them. While having a browse in Boots I was drawn to the Essie stand and all the beautiful shades. I've never brought Essie polishes before as they are a little on the high side for drug store polishes but i'm so glad I invested these nail lacquer's are amazing.

I applied a base coat and then two coats of the shade eternal optimist (the pink one) and so far i've had it on for three days and i've had very minimal chips, impressive. The other two shades I picked up were mint candy apple and lilacism. I think all these shades are so pretty and are perfect for Spring.

What are your favourite Essie shades?

Lily xx

8 comments

  1. Ooh these are all so pretty I love Essie polishes, I have a think for pastels at the minute I love Lilacism but I've also had Sunday Funday a pretty coral colour which I've worn none stop, corals and orange's suit my skin tone perfectly x

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so pretty aren't they :) love pastels!

      Delete
  2. Love these pastels, I may have to add to my already over growing collection! Ballet Slippers is a really nice pinky neutral from Essie - I originally picked it up purely for its name but it's actually a really lovely colour for when you want to have something subtle.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I do love nude nails, i'll have to check that shade out :)

      Delete
  3. Mint Candy Apple is one of my all time favourite shades, along with Cute As A Button and Bikini So Teeny :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh they sound lovely, i'll keep my eye out for them :)

      Delete
  4. I like all three of them, I'll have to get the pinky coral shade, since I have mint candy apple and lilacism. I also love essie go ginza.
    www.lslfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check that one out when i'm next in boots :)

      Delete