Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil



I've read so many rave reviews about facial oils but I was a bit sceptical about using them. Why would I want to put oil on top of my spot prone congested skin? But after a little research I discovered facial oils can actually benefit spot prone oily skin by balancing the amount of oil your skin is producing. Meaning your skin will reduce the amount of sebum it produces because facial oils keep it hydrated. I think. It was something like that anyway, but hey you do learn something new everyday.

So for my first facial oil investment I decided to opt for Clarins blue orchid face treatment oil and boy am I glad I invested. I chose it mainly because of the glowing reviews and because it is 100% plant extracts so i'm not putting any nasties on my skin. I've worked this into my night time skin care routine with applying it just before bed time every other night. Due to its powerful qualities, I think it might be a bit to heavy and rich to use every night but I guess if I was having a really dry nasty skin week I might do this. 

Firstly I just love the packaging, the glass bottle with the dropper applicator is cute and practical. The  facial oil itself has made a massive difference to the appearance of my skin. It was toned and smoothed it and kept it really hydrated and glowy even through these cold months. It also makes make up appear much more smooth on the skin. It smells amazing like so so good, I think it even makes me fall asleep quicker, it's gorgeous. 

Overall Clarins blue orchid face treatment oil is a massive thumbs up from me. I will definitely be repurchasing. Have you tried it? 

Lily xx 

5 comments

  1. Replies
    1. You should, it's a really lovely product :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hey Lily!
    I am just starting to get curious about treatments, super cool that you did a post on this! I'm interested in trying it out for sure.
    I also wanted to thank you for following our blog Pretty Lovely Girls on Bloglovin! We most definitely appreciate the support so thanks so much! :) I love when your blog comes up in my feed, your photos are brilliant! I always love them, you're so talented! :)
    xo T
    www.prettylovelygirls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try one, they work wonders for your skin :) Awww thank you, I love your blog as well xx

      Delete
  3. I love this! I also love the Lotus one too - so good! I've reviewed it on my blog: http://daisydabbles.blogspot.co.uk/ Daisy xxx

    ReplyDelete