Benefit Lollitint







I was given a free maker upper by Benefit via Twitter a few days after lollitint hit the shelves so I knew I had to try it as I am a complete Benefit fanatic. Well it worked because I left Debenhams with a lighter purse and lollitint in my hands. I've already mentioned lollitint in my Spring Has Sprung post (here) because the candy orchid tint is the perfect product for achieving a Spring look. Benefit have definitely created another winner with this tint.

The consistency of this tint is a lot creamier than the likes of Benetint but it dries really fast so speed is key with applying lollitint. The benebabe in Debenhams showed me the best way to apply it, this was to apply lollitint directly on to your brush and then buff it onto your cheeks. This avoids leaving the dots where the product was first applied with the small brush that is supplied.

I love lollitint, it completely perks up my face thanks to the dewiness of the product, almost acting as a highlighter and a tint. It's safe to say lollitint is one of my favourites of the year!

Have you given it a try yet?

Lily xx

6 comments

  1. I have and LOVE Lollitint :) it's such a gorgeous shade isn't it?! It looks so pretty on the lips and cheeks xxx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous! I'm yet to try it on my lips yet though xx

      Delete
  2. The colour looks so pretty! I need to give this a try! X

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty and really unlike anything i've ever seen or tried before x

      Delete
  3. Oooh I only have Benetint but this looks PRETTY DANG GOOD. Might pop into the Benefit counter for a cheeky sample. Teehee.

    kirstenlearns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes go try it :) the benebabes are all so lovely they'll show you how to apply it as well xx

      Delete