Valentines Brownies

If any of my friends are reading this, their jaws are probably on the floor. Yes, I, Lily Rutherford, have baked. To be honest I am even shocked at myself, I did not burn anything or myself (makes a change) and the brownies are not only edible are incredibly yummy, my whole family can vouch for this. Pat on the back for me.

So I thought I'd do another non-beauty related post and this time theme it to Valentines day. Love it or hate it it is upon us in seven days. This is my trial batch of brownies ready to make some next week for the boy. Thought i'd try them on my family first, lucky them. They are actually incredibly easy to make and taste amazing. I then went a bit crazy with the chocolate frosting, pink sprinkles and heart decorations, looking rather effective! 

I think baking is a really thoughtful valentines present but it's also great if you're on a bit of a budget. So why don't you try making them for your loved one or your single best friend? If you want the recipe I have used feel free to message/ email/ tweet me and i'll send it to you.  

Lily xx

7 comments

  1. These are so darn cute! I love all of the sprinkles and decorations you put on them. I'm a big fan of taking a regular dessert and making it festive with sprinkles :)

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brownies look so delicious!!
    alessandradm.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks so yummy! gotta make some of my own! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babe! I adore your blog soo much!! I just started following you on Bloglovin' :-).. I would appreciate it and would love it if you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) I'm already following you, loveee your blog x

      Delete
  5. oh god they look soo good! :)
    xx Ann-Kathrin

    http://annxkathrin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete