The 'What's In My Bag' Post

I've always loved reading other bloggers 'What's in my bag' posts, I think we all love a good nosey into each others bags, so I decided it was high time I did one myself. After throwing away about a thousand receipts I sifted it out to items that don't seem to move from my bag.

BEAUTY
I'm always carrying about fifty lip products with but these four are the ones I can't get enough of at the moment. These are my Revlon Colorburst lacquer balm in demure (read my review here), Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Chance, Dior Addict in Diorissme and obviously my trusty pink bubbly Vaseline, an absolute essential with this cold weather.  I always have a perfume in my bag with me, at the moment I've got Jo Malone Vanilla & Anise, courtesy of my mummy's Jo Malone collection. Like perfume, I always have a hand cream floating around my bag, The Body Shop Hemp Hand protector is  my current favourite. It's amazing at sorting out dry hands!

TECH
Headphones and a mobile/ iPad charger are items that never leave my bag. I probably use them every day. I seem to always carry my iPad around with me as well, especially on the days I don't take my MacBook to uni.

OTHER BITS AND BOBS
Car keys to my beloved MINI (I don't walk anywhere), five pounds worth of change at the bottom of my bag, one hundred kirby grips, my student card, Boots card and debit card, dalmatian mittens and lastly one of my most used items my note book. Being a marketing student and blogger I always seem to be coming up with ideas for posts/ assignments at the most impractical of times so my notebook is the most useful item in my handbag.

So now you've had a good nosey into my Ruby Bayswater what random things do you carry around?

Lily xx

14 comments

  1. which Mini do you have? I'm looking to get one as my first car and I'm not sure which one to pick! xx

    International Giveaway with £25 worth of products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a mini one D, best car ever :) x

      Delete
  2. I think it's the best "What's in my bag" post i have read lately!You carry useful and practical things without exaggeration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for the lovely comment! xx

      Delete
  3. omg the ruby bayswater?! lush!

    u carry around so much but i guess i did too when i was at uni. i dont now as i have all kinds of things in my car... i literally could live out of my car quite comfortably!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my baby, it's so lush. I don't really keep anything in my car apart from some trainers haha it's all in my bag! xxx

      Delete
  4. I've heard such great things about the hemp hand protector but I've personally been loving the almond one. I'll definitely have to consider the hemp hand protector next time I hop into the Body Shop.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh never tried that one, might give that a go when my hemp one runs out :) xx

      Delete
  5. Love this post! I don't know what it is but we all seem to really enjoy these kind of posts haha :) I really like you notebook it's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) it's a good old paperchase one, i'm obsessed with the stuff in there haha x

      Delete
  6. I like being nosey when it comes to these posts as well! :) love your post!
    xx Ann-Kathrin

    http://annxkathrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your blog! This post makes me so happy to be able to sneak into your bag :D All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, glad you like it :) x

      Delete