Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Serum

For any of my Instagram followers (follow me here) you would have seen the other day that I vowed that Lancome Advanced Genifique is my holy grail of skin care and boy am I telling the truth. I am so in love with this product. I have never used a product that has given me such amazing results as this. 

I brought Lancome Genifique after it was recommended to me after when I was having my usual moan about dull winter skin. I hummed and hawed about it for a few weeks because £56 for 30ml was going to put a big dent in my student bank account but after reading countless raving reviews about it, I bit the bullet. I've been using it every morning and night after cleansing my skin and before using my La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo. The serum is light but acts amazingly as a moisturiser without being heavy or oily on the skin. Not only does it works amazing as a moisturiser it also makes a really great primer for those rushed make up routine days and I think it definitely keeps my make up in place for longer. 

Not only has it had these short term benefits i've noticed a amazing change in my skin. As I have mentioned previously I've always suffered without acne but since using this i've definitely noticed a decrease in breakouts. My skins texture is all over much more smooth, particularly in areas where I have got acne scaring. I still haven't got amazing flawless skin but it's made a massive change which has been noticed by pretty much all of my friends and family. 

I really can't recommend this product enough, this is the first serum i've ever tried but I have been well and truly wowed. Hello gorgeous skin! 

Have you tried Lancome Advanced Genifique? 

Lily xx

2 comments

  1. I haven't tried this product yet but your review sounds amazing! :)

    Ana xo anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product changed my life, the effects were so quick and it was soo effective! The prize is a little high but it's definitely worth it!

    xx Alyson
    Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete