Four Things I Love From This Week

I've decided to start a weekly feature of 'Four Things I Love From This Week.' It's going to be a round up of four photos from my Instagram account this week every sunday. So this week it consists of:

My Pixie dog helping me out with blogging in the morning
Face of the day selfie with Benefit Lollitint (literally obsessed with this)
An amazing hot chocolate when I was having a day with my mummy and older sister
My new Moschino iPhone case for my new iPhone 5s (eeeeek) 

What do you think of my weekly roundup? And remember to follow me on Instagram here xx

8 comments

  1. oh my goodness I need that phone case!x

    Lauren Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea of this feature. The case is so adorable and that hot chocolate looks unreal!

    Grace x

    http://grace-gibson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, it's great to get feedback! xx

      Delete
  3. You look very pretty in this picture, lollitint is such a gorgeous natural colour :) oh and I really want a hot chocolate right now :P looks soo delicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) that hot chocolate was so good!

      Delete
  4. I can't decide what's cuter, your phone case or your puppy! xx

    Jade | skinsweet

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your little doggy, but your iPhone case is the cutest thing ever!

    xx Alyson
    Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete