February Round Up


I'm finishing this month on a rather big high, it has been yet another fabulous month for Lily Ann Loves having gained even more followers and readers with my bloglovin' followers now sitting at a rather impressive 360 followers, not bad for two months work! So thank you once again to my lovely followers. It's also been a wonderful month for myself as I've just secured a years Marketing undergraduate placement, anyone who has ever applied for one of these placements will know how much work it is to get one so I am over the moon!

My favourite things from this month have firstly been my new found love for baking. Ok maybe 'love' is a bit strong, I'm not quite ready for that commitment with baking yet, but I have been overwhelmed with responses from you beauts about how much you have loved my baking posts so watch out for more reasonably edible looking posts coming your way. Check out my current ones here and here.

My next favourite thing this month is my new found love (sorry baking this one has beaten you) which is in the form of Lancome Advanced genifique serum. I can't rave about this product enough it's the best. If you don't believe me read my post about it here.

Finally is my favourite purchase from this month, courtesy of mummy Rutherford, my Emma Bridgewater Pug Mug. It is so cute, apparently it is my 'substitute' for not being allowed a real pug but we shall see about that! Have a look at my review with link to Emma Bridgewaters website here.

Hope you've all had a lovely February! xx

2 comments

  1. I love that mug! Congrats on all the followers, you deserve every one! xx Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mug is adorable and teh cookies look soo yummm!! i wanna learn baking too!


    Lovely blog
    With Love,
    Curly Scribbles

    ReplyDelete