Emma Bridgewater Pug Mug

So I know this probably isn't a post any of you lovelies were expecting, it's hardly a beauty product. But I had to share this with you all. My mum is absolutely obsessed with Emma Bridgewater, we have it coming out of our ears in my house so it was hardly a surprise when a massive box of it got delivered the other day. But what I didn't know was my sneaky mummy brought me the pug mug!

Anyone who knows me knows what a massive dog freak I am (we have four lurchers in the Rutherford household) and I'm a little obsessed with pugs. Unfortunately while i'm living with my parents and until i've finished my degree i'm not allowed one :( so mum has compromised with buying me a pug mug instead, thanks mummy!

Have you checked out Emma Bridgewater's website? Her crockery is to die for!

Lily xx

6 comments

  1. I love pugs! So much I've always wanted one perhaps I need to substitute with this pug too it is pretty cute though :D x http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely original post. I have just discovered your blog and really like it. Love your header and layout as well as the content.I have followed your blog and would love it if you popped across to mine to say hi.
    I am at http://www.lippylikes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for the lovely feedback! x

      Delete
  3. It's so dainty and cute!

    Creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's a firm favourite this month! x

      Delete