Chocolate Chip and Oreo Cookies

Yes I know, another baking post (que jaws dropping to the floor). I don't know if it's because i'm turning twenty in just over two weeks but I am feeling very domesticated and grown up at the moment and for some reason unknown to myself, and man, I baked all by myself and without any guidance (round of applause please). So I thought I would share with you all my creations of chocolate chip and oreo cookies. They are delicious, my favourite things rolled into one, chocolate, oreos and cookies, a-mazing! So if you would like to try these yourself the recipe is below and not to worry they are completely fool proof, I mean if I can bake them, I'm pretty sure anybody can. 


Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies
Ingredients
  • 110g softened butter
  • 85g white sugar
  • 85g brown sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
  • 150g plain flour
  • ½ teaspoon baking soda
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • 11 broken pieces Oreo Cookies
  • 200g chocolate chips
Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Cream the butter and sugars until well combined. Add the egg and vanilla until mixed well.
  2. Place flour, baking soda and salt into a large bowl, stir to combine. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients then stir in oreos and chocolate chips until just combined.
  3. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop onto baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until cooked, but still soft. Let cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.

16 comments

  1. Oooh if I could eat wheat I would make these! Sound so delicious!

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! I love your stand, its so cute. I've just bookmarked this page for later when I can make them - do people even still bookmark pages?

    Grace x
    grace-gibson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute isn't it, my mum collects vintagy things so our house is crawling with little nick nacks like this :) awww thanks chick, let me know how you get on with them and send me a photo xxx

      Delete
  3. Yuuuuuum I'm so going to give these a go! More baking posts please! x

    www.stonefoxinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never thought i'd hear people requesting baking posts from me haha crazy, i'll make sure I do more :) x

      Delete
  4. They look so yummy, I really want to eat some cookies now haha. Thanks for sharing, I'm definitely going to try this recipe :)

    Ana xo anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh baby, they look amazing! Stunning picture too :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo! Another baking post!! Don't you just love a good baking session? :)
    I feel like, being in my 20's too, baking is one of those fun things to do on a Friday night - ahhh sounding like such an old lady haha but tis true!


    Cachoo Joo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha so true but i'm really enjoying it, I am old already! xx

      Delete
  7. Oh my Gosh these look amazing!
    I might have to try this at the weekend :)

    Roxanne | Like Laces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes try them! Let me know how you get on x

      Delete
  8. Have just come across your blog and I love it! These sound absolutely AMAZING! They look great too, I think I'll have to try them!!

    Beth | bethanyworrall.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) I've been reading your blog for a while and love it too! Yes try them they're so easy and yummy xxx

      Delete