Chanel Le Blanc de Chanel

I kept reading about Chanel Le Blanc de Chanel all over the beauty blogmosphere and fell a little bit in love with the sound of it. Que clicking over to Chanel's makeup page and exchanging £31 (gulp), I became the proud owner of Chanel Le Blanc de Chanel.

Since it arrived I have worn it everyday, it's a really great every day primer. Although strictly not a primer as it's described as a 'sheer illuminating base', it is an illuminator designed to be used as a primer. It can also be used on top of foundation to give a highlighted dewy look. I've just started using it like this and it gives a really nice finish to more matte foundations, like the L'oreal true match (read my review here).

I am seriously in love with this product, it's like nothing i've ever really used before. I love the fact it's illuminating but with no trace of glitter or shimmer. It gives a perfect dewy skin finish even to the most tired winter dull skin. It defiantly helps my make up stay in place for that little bit longer as well which is always an added bonus. If you are tempted to try this the only thing you have to be careful with is not applying to much because it completely washes you out. Just the little bit too much under your foundation can leave you looking a bit pasty, especially if you are as pale as myself!

Have you tried Chanel Le Blanc de Chanel before?

Lily xx

4 comments

  1. Great review! I have had my eye on this for a while now, but haven't saved up enough yet to buy it! :) Love your blog xx

    Miss Sophie Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So worth it if you can get hold of it :) aww thank you! xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds amazing! Have you tried the Laura Mercier Illuminating Primer? Does it compare? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried any Laura Mercier products, how bad is that! I've got that primer on my wish list though :) xx

      Delete