Zara Tartan Scarf





I have seen this Zara scarf over so many fashion blogs over this season and it's totally understandable why. It is AMAZING! It is the warmest and cosiest scarf ever. It is so massive the response I had from my mum was, 'why have you got a picnic blanket around your neck?' Perfect for the cold winter months.

I love the fact it's double sided so tartan on one side and black and white on the other. Surprisingly this has been my only tartan purchase this season but defiantly one of my best buys this A/W.

Lily xx

3 comments

  1. Looks so warm! Zara has such stylish, lovely clothing/accessories. Love your mum's response; made us smile :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous scarf!
    beautymay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this scarf I need to buy myself one x

    ReplyDelete