TK Maxx Mini Haul



TK Maxx is one of my favourite shops ever. It's amazing, you can get the best branded and designer items for a fraction of the price. I love having a good rummage for things as well. So on my latest trip to TK Maxx I managed to get all this for £12.98. Yes girls you heard right, Bourjois manicure toppings, O.P.I nail lacquer, Ciate metallic nail manicure set and Broaer instant hair mask all for £12.98. I looked up all the retail prices and together it should have cost me a massive £44.98!

I always buy the majority of my hair products from TK Maxx because you can pick up salon quality products for drugstore prices. It's hard to find really good hair treatment in drugstores, I like protein rich treatments which aren't always the easiest to find but TK Maxx always stocks them. I've never tried Broear products before. I've just done some research and it seems like quite a hard brand to get hold of but i'll let you know if it's any good.

I can't believe I picked up a Ciate metallic nails manicure kit for £2! I can't wait to try it out. I've never used foils before on my nails so i'm excited to see how they turn out. The O.P.I nail lacquer, in shade skulls & glossbones, and the Bourjois nail toppings were both £3.99 and they're going to look amazing together. Again i'll post when i've given myself a manicure!

Have you got any bargains from TK Maxx recently?

Lily xx

5 comments

  1. I found physicians formula products in there I was excited as they're hard to come by in the uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of that. Love that you can get exclusive products there x

      Delete
  2. Hi I just nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    Check out my blog for the details.
    http://sjayniee.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://sjayniee.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    Congrats, have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the photos in this post!
    xo T
    prettylovelygirls.com

    ReplyDelete