Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet

I haven't brought a new perfume for absolutely ages so when I got Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet off the boy for christmas I was so happy. It is definitely my new favourite! It is a really light scent and not overly florally, despite the name, so you won't end up smelling like a florist. It's such a fresh smell it's going to be perfect for the summer. My only complaint is that the scent doesn't last that long so I feel like i'm spraying myself with it all day and at £54, for 50ml, from Boots it's not a perfume I can afford on a regular basis unfortunately. Looks like I know what I'll be adding to my birthday list…

Lily xx

PS how cute does it look against my flowers, also off the boy, lucky girl! 

3 comments

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment, have followed you on bloglovin'. Love your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow and your lovely words.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete