Lily Ann Loves Does The Liebster Award

So I've been nominated for The Liebster Award by quite a few of you beauties but i'm just going to do it for the first person who nominated me which was the lovely Alice at Annie Writes Beauty

So the way the Liebster Award works is to help new bloggers discover other new bloggers in the blogging community. So the rules are:



You must link back to the person that nominated you.
You must answer the 11 questions given by the nominee before you.
You pick nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.
You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.

Alice asked me….

What made you start your own blog?
I started my own blog for part of my assignment for the Digital Communication module at university. I've wanted to start a blog for ages but it gave me the push I needed to actually start it. I've always loved writing having done English up to A level so it gives me a chance to write and be a bit creative again.
What was your favourite beauty product of 2013?

My favourite product of 2013 had to be Benefit's Watts up. I think I brought it around March time and have pretty much used it every day since!
You're allowed 3 items to take with you to a desert island, what are they?

My phone with some kind of solar powered charger, Bourjois BB bronzing cream and my Michael Kors watch.
If you could have ANY designer bag, which one would you choose?

A Mulberry willow, obsessed with this bag!
What is your favourite shop/brand for clothes?

Zara by far
Do you have any goals for 2014?
My goals are too work harder towards my career, keep maintaining my blog, see my friends and boyf more and generally be happy. 
What is your guilty pleasure?
Currently, Timber by Kesha and Pitbull, so so wrong.
You have to pick one .. Lipstick or Mascara?

Mascara! Can make even the tiredest eyes looks perky
What is you favourite make up brand?

If you haven't already worked out from my blog, Benefit
Where have you travelled?

So far no where! I am determined to South East Asia after I finish my degree or I'd love to do inter-railing around Europe.
Who would you most like to meet dead or alive and why?
Dead, I'd love to meet Audrey Hepburn. Not only was she one of the most iconic actresses of her time and still is. After she died she dedicated herself to working with UNICEF. What an amazing lady! Alive, I'd love to meet Liz Jones. I have so much aspiration for her to come from her background to become the highest paid journalist in the UK. I love a career woman and she's a bit nuts so I think she would be an amazing person to meet. 


My nominees are: 

My questions for you are…
What made you want to start a blog? 
What is your favourite quote? 
What is your favourite high street shop? 
What do you want in 2014?
Favourite beauty product?
Product you couldn't live without?
Coffee or Tea?
Favourite item of clothing?
If you could meet anyone who would it be and why?
Life ambition? 
Do you collect anything? 

Can't wait to see your responses!

Lily xx




7 comments

  1. Lovely getting to know the blogger behind the blog a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Timber. Ke$ha is my ultimate guilty pleasure. Thank you so much for nominating me, I'm seriously flattered xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it's so wrong but so right. Aw it's ok chick, your blogs amazing xx

      Delete
  3. Ah I love your answers sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your Liebster! :)
    And ahh the Benefit Watt's Up was the first Benefit product I actually started remembering and reading reviews on haha so pretty!

    ReplyDelete