January Round Up

I wasn't sure how I wanted to end the month on Lily Ann Loves. I know most bloggers do a monthly favourite post but 1) I've run out of time and 2) not sure what my monthly faves are yet, I love all my new products at the moment so it would probably go on for a while! Maybe i'll do one for February.

So I have decided to round January up by firstly saying a massive thank you to all my lovely readers and followers. I am still a little shell shocked that I have had such massive responses in a month! I launched my blog officially on the 1st January so my little blog is exactly a month old tomorrow. For those of you who are unaware, I started my blog as part of my digital communication module assignment at uni. So obviously I didn't have to carry it on but I just love blogging so i'm so glad I chose to start it. When I started I did not in my wildest dreams expect the responses I've had in just a month, so thank you to all you lovelies!

I thought I'd share which are my favourite posts this month. I chose my Maybelline Baby Skin Vs Benefit POREfessional comparison, Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet review and my Benefit Fine One One review. Out of all the reviews i've done these are my favourites so I guess this is kind of my January favourites. If you haven't already read them, have a read and see if you agree :)

Happy friday!

Lily xx


4 comments

  1. Glad to hear you got such a great response in such short time! The beauty blogging community is a great thing to be a part of! I'll have to check out your post on Maybelline's Baby Skin now, I've been contemplating picking it up! xx

    www.rachraves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know, everyone is so lovely! I'm going to be running a giveaway with Maybelline's baby skin as one of the prizes so keep an eye on my blog! xx

      Delete
  2. The Fine One One looks so interesting but scary! I haven't seen another products like it!
    loujay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's soooo good, great for those mornings when you can't be bothered to spend longer then 5/10 minutes on your make up! x

      Delete