Diorskin Nude Glow Healthy Glow Powder






I was having a rummage through my make up draw yesterday and came across this beauty. Nothing better than finding an old love! I absolutely adore this powder. It is a blusher, bronzer and illuminator all rolled into one to give you that yummy nude glow.

As far as i'm aware you can't actually buy this powder in the same palette as the one I have but can get it in the same colours just packaged in a different palette. Personally I prefer mine as I love the look of it but saying that it wouldn't stop me repurchasing. I can't recommend this product enough, it is pricey though, I think mine retailed at £37. But I brought this must be nearly two years ago and i'm still going with no sign of the bottom.

I love Dior make up, it's gorgeous. The make up is amazing quality and the packaging is so beautiful. This powder came in the signature velvet pouch with the brush. I don't actually use that brush much but when I'm carrying a small bag its really handy.

When applying a product like this, I tend to apply it either with my Real Techniques contour brush to my cheek bones and then with my Real Techniques powder brush to the rest of my face. I love having a glowy face so I think this is the best way to achieve this look. A powder like this is perfect for all year round in my opinion. I have it in shade Aurora, which is the palest, so can wear it in the winter to banish dull looking winter skin and then build it up in the summer to have a bronzed healthy glow.

Have you got any Dior make up? If so, what would you recommend?

Happy saturday!

Lily xx

2 comments

  1. I love Dior, I have my eye on the new spring collection it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so jealous! The new spring collection is so gorgeous, I want all of it haha x

      Delete