Ciate Yellow Nails and H&M Rings

For any of you who read my TK Maxx mini haul post last week (see it here) you would have seen and read about the Ciate nail varnish I picked up in shade loop the loop. A lovely buttery yellow shade. Yes I know they are very messily painted but I thought I would share them with you. I'm bored of dark winter colours and shades now and i'm so excited for spring and pastel colours again so I think i'm getting a little a head of myself. But hey my yellow nails are definitely making gloomy January look a bit perkier!

I also thought i'd show you my latest purchases from H&M. I picked up a pack of three rings for a bargain £3 in the sale yesterday and I love them. They also came with a big gold heart but it's these two I love, particularly the ears one, so cute! This picture doesn't really show the ears one that well but have a look on my instagram, here, for the better photo. I think the two look really nice stacked together as well.

What sale bargains have you picked up?

Lily xx

No comments