Benefit Fine One One


I was given Fine One One when on work experience at Benefit Cosmetics. I've wanted to get my hands on it ever since it hit counters so was so excited to try it out.

All I have to say is I am in love! It is perfect for the lazy girl, for anyone who is either on the move, or, like me on many mornings, are having to rush their make up routine.

Fine One One is the perfect combination of highlighting, contour and blush, being a three in one 'stick' it is so easy to apply although slightly scary looking when first applied. Once blended, Fine One One, is subtle but with a gorgeous glow perfect for dull winter skin.

This is definitely my new favourite product for lazy days and would recommend this to anyone who likes a quick and easy make up routine.

Lily xx

2 comments

  1. I love rose gold packaging. This looks amazing, but Benefit products always do! Great post :)

    xx from www.mistysstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Same here I love the packaging of this product. Quite a few blog reviews I read said they didn't like it but I completely disagree, it's great.
    Lily xx

    ReplyDelete